Come Work with us!
We are seeking talented, creative and experienced people to join our growing team! If you want to use your tech expertise to help world-renowned nonprofits advance their missions, this may be the place for you. We serve clients around the world and offices located in Washington, D.C., the San Francisco Bay area and London.
Engaging Networks does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, veteran status, or disability. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
About Engaging Networks
Engaging Networks is a fast-growing, global software company with main offices in Washington, DC and London, and with team members based in Toronto, Boston, San Francisco, Perth, Australia and other locations. Our team is excited about what we’re achieving together as an independent, values-driven company, and even more by what we are helping our 400+ nonprofit clients to achieve, using our constantly improving technology. We’ve created a fun and energetic work environment that is focused entirely on helping our clients and their missions to succeed. This focus, and our team’s determination to keep innovating, has produced recent strong growth in our business averaging 30% or more each year, and excellent client retention.
A growing number of the world’s most respected nonprofits have chosen the Engaging Networks integrated software platform to power their online fundraising, advocacy, digital marketing, peer-to-peer, events, membership, e-commerce and data management. These inspiring organizations include Amnesty International, Human Rights Campaign, PETA, Oceana, Humane Society of the United States, The Nature Conservancy, National Wildlife Federation, Big Brothers Big Sisters America, National Geographic Society, Greenpeace (across 30 countries), Human Rights Watch, Ocean Conservancy, International Medical Corps, American University, Veterans of Foreign Wars, Center for American Progress, Canadian Red Cross, UNICEF Canada and Cancer Research UK — just to name a few.
We seek a Cybersecurity Analyst with experience in implementing and maintaining a secure Web/E-Commerce platform. The Cybersecurity Analyst will be involved in the development, implementation and daily monitoring of SIEM and other monitoring tools supporting a distributed computing environment utilizing multiple computing technologies. The Cybersecurity Analyst will also be responsible for triaging and responding to any data protection or data security-related events.
The Cybersecurity Analyst is responsible for:
- Implementing and maintaining security policies and controls (e.g. CIS, malware, anti-virus, PCI, remote access).
- Cybersecurity work related to operating systems, application, security, logging and monitoring, compliance controls, remediation and patch management.
- Understanding IT infrastructure and networking, to be able to identify and respond to security incidents with the help and guidance of senior personnel.
- Monitoring of system configuration to ensure that the system is operating effectively. Resolve any issues and problems, following documented procedures and playbooks.
- Fully understanding the back-end architecture of the Engaging Networks Platform to be able to answer security design and other security related questions included in RFI’s and Questionnaires or Security audits conducted by clients and prospects.
- Maintain current PCI Level 2 Compliance and assist in process of achieving PCI Level 1 Compliance.
- Working with the Data Protection team to maintain and improve data protection compliance. Tasks may include collaborating in the creation and implementation of policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum three years of documented Cybersecurity experience (including control implementation, assessments, monitoring and documentation).
- COMPTIA Security+, ISC2 SSCP (or CISSP) or other industry recognized certifications.
- Knowledge of virtualization and containerization ecosystem, as well as tools such as Docker, AWS AMI and VMWare.
- Knowledge of PCI DSS regulations and audits, in an e-Commerce environment.
- Experience implementing and monitoring security controls in distributed environments.
- Desire and ability to continually and independently learn and explore new tools and technologies.
- Ability to work in an agile, collaborative environment.
Compensation is competitive for this position, and will depend on qualifications and experience.
Women and minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Engaging Networks does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, age, veteran status or disability. We strive in our hiring practices to give equal opportunity to all qualified job applicants.
Please email your resume, and a message that specifically addresses why you are right for this opportunity, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify “Cybersecurity Analyst” in the subject line.